Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thus the name

pri-ma fa-cie : at first view ; on the first appearance.


This word was the first that came to mind as i ask my husband for an opinion as to what i would call myself in this world of bloggers, I am now Prima Fa-chic.


It's how i like my blog to be, everything that i have seen, tasted, tried, feared, cried about, etc. for the first time.
I want it simple. And since I'm a "newbie" as they call it, and because it's my "first" blog ever, I'd like to keep it short and sweet.

Everything will be about my "firsts". I blog for myself and if others want to read it, read on :)

By the way, these are just some of the First Photos i took from 2008 on wards using my then new camera... not that i am a photographer, but I'm a frustrated one.

My first ocular visit in this part of Tagaytay Highlands for our wedding held last 2010 
one of the first (very few) Bokeh shots i tried

here's another one.

my first photo using my then newly bought SB600 Flash



a great view from my first visit in Puerto Galera 
Alright that's a first, again, short but sweet...



No comments:

Post a Comment