Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Less is great!

Alright, so I made it through my first blog.  I actually do not know how this may affect my daily activities (it seems addicting to me, at least for now). Anyway, I happen to be enjoying my vacation and i am still having that bliss of a moment from of our Boracay trip over the weekend (which by the way, i will definitely share on my future "blogs") when, i finally decided that i really want to do "blogging" i want to call it that way, or do you really call it that? Early this year i thought of this "blogging" thing, but i asked myself, do i have the time? am i that profound in my writing? will somebody actually read my blog?

I may not have the luxury of time, or happened to be one of those word-geek like my husband, and  while on that vacay, i realized that i will write for myself, like i used to when i was in school, Yes, that secret-diary-kind-of-thing? but this time to have it shared, publicly, maturely. 

It's all about firsts, so, my first realization of the day: eliminate negativity and live positively to inspire and impact others. 


Negativity T-shirtsSure, all of us could be having a bad day, forgot to pay our bills, run out of your grocery stocks, were late picking up our kids, partied all night and got juiced, mom/dad yelling to clean our room, husband/wife lost the car key, were late for work, have a boss that is so demanding (as always), want to whack our boss (as usual), can't decide what to eat for lunch, office is a mess, complaining about your work loads, complaining about your responsibilities getting bigger, complaining about your salary, late because of traffic, want to call sick (but not sick at all), tired of doing your routine work, and the lists goes on and on and on....and on....

Think of this: there are people who are away from their family struggling to earn and survive, people who take the bus or a jeepney,  people who always wanted to have kids (but have not been blessed), people who wants to work early to get some incentives, people who always wants to impress their boss, people who work more but gets paid less (minimum wagers, factory workers), people who are more patient, people who are sick, people who are single parents, people who are worrying where to get the money to buy their family a dinner, or worse, even worst, people who does not have/lost a wife/a husband/a job/a home...

Let's be grateful with what we have... worry less, laugh more, love more, complain less, smile more, give more, ask less, question no more and infect with positive vibes.

The shirt says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment